- 1.5 pounds broccolini
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Trim broccolini of ends.
- Place stalks into a skillet and cover with cold water. Cover and bring to a boil. Add salt and reduce heat.
- Simmer broccolini 6 to 7 minutes, until tender and bright green. Drain the broccolini.
- Return empty skillet to stove over medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil to pan, then garlic. Cook garlic 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccolini to the pan and coat in garlic and oil then serve.